Wednesday, July 1, 2015



July 1 2015              Lesson 4.1 Fluency Blog-Day 6

Well yesterday was one of those “momma told me there would be days like this” days.  I was tired and wanted to sleep some more, but I drug my butt up so I could get some stuff done, not to mention all this stuff for school I needed to be working on before I went to work. We lost internet…why?...it was not storming or anything…reset modem…nope that didn’t work…call Centruylink…not on their end… going to have to get a tech out to see what’s going on and that wasn’t going to be until this morning sometime…sigh. I was thinking “ so I got up early for this. I could still be sleeping…and now I’m going to have to do two posts instead of one”. Not one of my more patient days. So then I thinking, “Well, I’m up so I might as well try to get something else done. I’d like to get some of it done before the weekend because I’ve got big plans for the 4th.” 
 I had ordered parts for my motorcycle that I’ve been working on and they should have been here the day before. According to the tracking information they’d been in Springfield since Monday “so why were they not here.” The Fedex guy usually comes early and he should have been here long before then. I needed to be working on it because there’s a chance for rain the next few days, and since I don’t have a garage to work in I'm thinking to myself, “I’m not going to get to do it if those parts don’t get here.” I only had three hours before I had to get ready for work, I couldn't do my homework, I couldn't work on my bike... I was still tired. I love my job but it doesn’t give me a lot of time to do what I need to except for the weekends. Getting more frustrated.   
So hoping to at least get something accomplish,  I decided “I guess I’ll go down to the part store and get the sway bar for the front of my car thanks to good old Ozark and their  manholes that you have to dodge to keep from knocking your front end out.” I get down there and they don’t have it…gonna have to order it…won’t be here til Thursday. Great! Not! "Love this car...its such a pain in the butt. Why can't  I  just go in a get a part without ordering it? " I just love the hurry up and wait.I don't want to wait, I want to get it done NOW. NOW, I really am frustrated! I can hear my mom’s voice in  the back of my head “just calm down..you'll get it done...quit being so negative”…grrrr. “So what! Why can’t  I be negative sometimes...Why do I always hear that voice even when she's not around." But I know she's right."I think maybe I just need to go back to bed and wake up and start over again. Maybe I’ll be in a better mood when I get back up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment