Sunday, July 19, 2015

July 19, 2015 Fluency Blog Day 18

Well time is running out so this is probably going to be a freewrite with whatever pops into my head. I”m still practicing. I've sure got a lot of practicing done tonight trying to get caught up. I spent most of the day reviewing because I've got to go take my proctored exam either in the morning or Tuesday morning and get that over with. Thank goodness the Richwood Valley campus is back open and I don't have to drive all the way to Springfield. I really didn't want to do that since I have to work tomorrow. I'd been trying to figure out how to schedule my time so that I would have plenty of time for the exam, yet not have a bunch of time in between it and work so that I don't have to drive all the way back to Ozark. They said someone ran into something that took out all the electric and messed up a bunch of stuff and they had to order parts from California. The campus was closed all last week , but its supposed to reopen in the morning. So that works good for me. I can go back to the house and grab something to eat before I go to work, hopefully have time to finish up the two assignments I've started that are due tomorrow night, if not then I can grab my “pack and go” and head to work. After this week is over I'm going to relax for a few days before my daughter and fiance come for the weekend to go to the fair. I bought tickets for the Friday night show so that will be date night and mom will watch our daughter...they we are all going to go back on Saturday so Jazzy and all of us can ride the rides and do all the fair stuff. That will be pretty cool.
Well I'm done ya'll...its been a pleasure. Maybe our paths will cross again. I'm hoping some of you continue your blogs...I've got them flagged. Good luck, and wish everyone well in their journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment