Sunday, July 19, 2015

July 19, 2015 Fluency Blog Day 14


So much to do and so little time. I was reading through the blogs and I read one that really hit home with me about not enough hours in the day. As I read through that particular blog post, I thought how true that is.
I work a twelve to fourteen hour work day, four days a week, and sometime overtime on Friday, going in at 4 in the afternoon and sometimes not getting of until six the next morning, which leaves me limited time to do all the things I need to do. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the awesome job that I have with good pay, a super good boss and good co-workers, I couldn't as for more., but by the time you get home, grab a few hours of sleep, get something to eat, then it's time to head back to work. This leaves the only the Friday weekday that most businesses are open to do what personal business you get done, since they aren't open on the weekends. Then we have every other weekend which I travel to Arkansas to see my daughter and fiance, since she hasn't got a vehicle. Which leads to the fact that I've been trying to find her something reliable so that she can have something to drive and come up here, which would take a load off me part of the time. Finally, and very importantly, I have this class and assignments to get finished.
I'm desperately trying to get all these assignments done and study for the exam into this week, and time is rapidly getting away. Though I have really enjoyed this class, I'm ready for just a short break before the Fall semester starts...oh, and I still yet have to talk to my counselor when he gets back in his office on August 1st, and get my classes lined out. There just isn't enough time in a day, sometimes in a week to get it all done. But I keep on keeping on. I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment