Sunday, July 19, 2015

July 19 2015 Fluency Blog Day 15


As I sit here trying to get a few more blogs in before deadline, I'm thinking to myself how wonderful “pack and go” technology is. In case you are wondering, I refer to my laptop and phone as “pack and go” because I can pack them up and go most anywhere with them. If I'd not had either of these devices that I could take to work and get in last minute assignments while on breaks or lunch break, I would be in a world of hurt.
I love my PC, and it is where I do store all my work; but if that ihad all I had had to rely on, there would have been a lot of assignments this summer that would have been late because of my work schedule. I use my flash as a backup to all my class files, so I have them readily available when I can sneak in a minute or two here and there. Even though its not much time, they've both been lifesavers.
I can pull up the internet on my phone and have even used it a couple of times for the DB assignments, especially replies because they were much shorter. I didn't have a clue that I could even do that, but it worked. I really didn't like taking my laptop because working where I work there is a lot of dust and stuff floating around and I was afraid of something happening to it, but on the last two bigger assignments, I didn't have much of a choice.
The only real draw back as I said is time. Fifteen minutes here, fifteen minutes there, doesn't allow for a very good train of thought and to get it typed. But as I've learned, you do what you can do, when you can do it because there just isn't enough time in the day to get it all done the way I'd prefer to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment