Monday, June 29, 2015



June 29-2015               I Believe Creed



I Believe in Respect

I Believe all people/all things deserves respect

I Believe in respecting others unless proven otherwise they do not deserve

I Believe that respect is earned

I Believe in order to earn respect you must give/show respect

I Believe there are many who are not respectful

I Believe that we can all be more respectful.

I Believe you don’t have to agree with someone to show respect

I Believe respect is taking into consideration other peoples beliefs of culture, traditions, religion etc.

I Believe in respecting others choices even if they don’t agree with mine.

I Believe  respect is agreeing to disagree without argument
I Believe that my mom taught me what respect is.

I Believe I haven’t always been respectful

I Believe I believe I have learned to be respectful 

I Believe respect is a part of my creed

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment